Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Luna Confessions

I confess...

...I talk to my dog more than I talk to other humans. Not only is she a really good listener, but she never judges me or gives me an alternative opinion which is nice.

...when people ask me what's new I literally only talk about my dog. I'm now that person.

...She's actually kind of stupid in the most lovable way. Case in point she stood at the window on alert for approximately 20 minutes...at her own reflection. #dingus

A photo posted by Melissa (@melissanicole14) on

...Luna ate my roommate's entire chocolate advent calendar and I have never simultaneously hated and worried about someone so much in my life. Until I knew she was fine and had cost me $300 dollars at the vet and then I just straight up resented her for two full days.

...I was very offended when the vet said that giving her the antibiotics for her chocolate fest was a two person job, and I said oh well it's just me, and he gave me a look. DUDE, I AM A GROWN WOMAN WHO CAN HAVE A DOG AND NOT A MAN. End rant.

...I know I saved her life when I rescued her, but I never knew how much this dog would change mine. In the last 3 months she has changed my life completely and I need her as much, if not more, than she needs me. I didn't know this kind of love for another living thing was even possible.

A photo posted by Luna (@lunalovedogwpg) on



Linking up with Sarah!

8 comments

  1. OH LUNA, you are the cutest little dingus ever and Kobi is asking for a date. He says he will happily stand at the window and stare at your reflection with you :) <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you two ladies are so happy with each other. It warms my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd slap a vet if they suggested that to me. I'M A SELF SUFFICIENT PET OWNER THANKYOUVERYMUCH. Also, reading about you and Luna makes me hate my landlord with a fiery passion for not allowing dogs into this building. Sadness consumes me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it crazy how these little furry creatures can have the biggest impact on our lives? You have one sweet little doggie there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww. That last one, man. Right there with ya. And I've spent SO MUCH at the vet for no reason, so actually I'm just right there with ya for all of these. Welcome to the dog mom club. No man necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute - love dogs! also YOU DON'T NEED NO MAN. <3
    robineylea.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy for you! Dogs are super awesome and mine has definitely changed my life for the better.

    ReplyDelete