Friday, July 10, 2015

So funny...

Wanna hear something hilarious? It's just so funny guys. 

SO you know when you get ghosted. And then you get really mad so you text him and call him out. And then after a week of ignoring you he responds saying he was out of cell range and he;s sorry and he's just really busy and he forgot to text you before he left. And then he stops talking to you all together again. 

And then your cousin tells you to sign up for Plenty of Fish cause it's fun and you do and it's hilarious and fun all at the same time. 

And then the morning after you wake up and then you get a message from someone and it's your effing GHOSTER? ISN'T THAT HILARIOUS!?


A few questions. 

1) Did you even look at my pictures? I feel like you didn't and that's why you thought you could message me. 
2) Are you high?
3) What the actual fu**.
4) What was going through your brain?

9 comments

  1. wow is he for real? did he not look at your profile picture? God I swear some men are idiots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No but like I really need to know what the actual hell he was thinking. Asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang. Who does that?! I will forever stand by the saying "boys are dumb" until one of them can show me otherwise. But it's not looking good in the foreseeable future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've come to the conclusion that most of the male population are complete idiots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. My. Goodness. That is RIDICULOUS!! GAH! I hate dating!! I should stop saying that, because the more I say it, the more true it will become. But for reals, are there ANY good guys left? haha

    ReplyDelete