Monday, November 9, 2015

Harry Potter Party - From My Drafts

Hopefully I'll be relaunching soon with all new content! Until then, let's take a look at some of my drafts this week. 

As I go through the redesign and re-branding process of this little blog of mine, I'm finding things in my drafts that I can't believe I forgot to share! Like this post about my roommate's Harry Potter themed birthday. It was one of the highlights of my summer. 

We did a mystery dinner where you didn't know what you were ordering. Every item on the menu was a Harry Potter themed name like "Dementor's Kiss" or "Dobby's Sock". The kicker was that 3 of the items on the menu were a fork, a spoon, and a napkin. Since you didn't know what anything was, it was a straight up gamble for each course. Which meant I ended up with spaghetti and pudding and no spoon or fork. It was incredibly messy but also incredibly fun. 

She put a lot of effort into making this night fun for all of us girls! 

Enjoy....

********************************************************************************

If it's not yet obvious, I clearly have a thing for Harry Potter. An all out obsession if you will. I honestly don't think there will ever be a book or series of books in my lifetime that will ever make me feel the way good ol' HP did. It is ingrained in my childhood memories and during my adolescent years. 

So imagine how thoroughly excited I was when my roommate decided to throw a Harry Potter party for her 25th birthday. And boy did she put effort into it! 

Below are some pictures from that evening. She done good...














I hope you enjoyed your day roomie!



3 comments

  1. That has to be one of the coolest parties I have ever seen! Love all the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool!! Hope you get back to blogging soon, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this!! I am totally dying to do something like this someday. I need more Harry Potter friends IRL :)

    ReplyDelete