Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Zakia's Morocco Beauty Review

When I need to relax, one of the first things I do is hop in a hot bath. I'm your cliche white girl with a bazillion candles and a glass of wine in hand, soaking in a giant pool of bubbles. Sometimes though, it's not quite enough and I need to treat myself to a spa night.

Lately I've been having a really rough go of life, so I set aside time to myself on Saturday night and pampered myself to the nines. We're talking foot scrub, cucumbers, and my new favorite thing in the whole world: Zakia's Morocco Ghassoul Clay Mask. 

It was easy to mix and apply. I think next time I'm going to try out a full body mask. Oh and you know what else? You can also use it as a hair mask. Seriously, it's a wonder product. 




 My skin was amazingly smooth as soon as I washed it off. It's 3 days later and my skin is still smooth and glowing. I have yet to find a mask that works as fast as this one. My face feels so clean!

Because I love you all so much and because Zakia is the nicest, I've got a 20% Discount code for all of my lovely readers! Just go to their website here and use the code ZMBLOG-236.  

Browse the other products and let me know what you think! I hear the black soap is amazing as well.


**Powered by BrandBacker** 

1 comment

  1. Well you obviously look flawless. I haven't done a clay mask in about 150 years but I love the Queen Helene Mint Julep mask when I feel like life's kicking me in the ass. Thanks for telling us about this one!

    ReplyDelete