8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup Miracle Whip (or mayonnaise)
1 pack Hidden Valley ranch seasoning
1 1/2 teaspoons of minced garlic
1/3 cup of Panko (or regular bread crumbs)
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 425F.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and place the chicken inside.
- In a bowl, mix the mayo, garlic, ranch powder and cheese.
- Cover the chicken in your mixture, add a little extra cheese on top if you want it to be extra cheesy, and sprinkle the Panko or breadcrumbs on top of that. The breadcrumbs are just to crisp it up.
- Place in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
And that's it. Seriously, did I not tell you how easy it was? It takes me five minutes to prep it. I'm all about saving time because lately I've been so busy after work!
Have you ever made a recipe like this? What's your go-to quick meal?