Friday, April 10, 2015

Fuh-fuh-fuh-Fridayyy!

Friday favourites. My favourite things. Things that are my favourite. Favourites.

***

THE JETS MAKING THE PLAYOFFS! #GoJetsGo

This means that watching the game this weekend with all of my friends will be one rowdy party! Also, Ace Burpee wrote this anthem a la tune de Eminem. Winnipeg is the shiz.

 
***
 
 Chopping off my hair

I feel so free. Goodbye long, dead, nasty locks and hello lob! My hair is so healthy and manageable now! Plus I don't feel like a teenager anymore. Turning 25 is going to feel so good on Tuesday!
A photo posted by Melissa (@melissanicole14) on
***

My birthday is in four days! 
 
 
I'm really excited to turn 25. I finally feel like the age I am is catching up to the age I feel inside. In the wise words of Nick Miller...
 
 
***
 
Going to Vancouver next week!!
 
I'm going for work but I took a few extra days to visit one of my favourite human beings on this entire planet. Andrew, I'm coming for ya! <3
 
 
 
 
Linking up with Amanda today! You should too :)
 
 

8 comments

  1. LOVE your hair, it looks fabulous! Oh my God, that Nick Miller gif is my life, I SO get that! Happy Friday girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Kimmy Schmidt GIF. If you haven't watched it, it's great! :) Also, your hair looks AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hair!!!! Hope you have fun on your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking gorgeous, gorgeous! Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is too pretty! Happy almost birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hair! And happy almost birthday! You're such a young'n ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks fantastic!! Happy early Birthday.

    ReplyDelete