Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thirsty Thursday

Ever had one of those weeks where your brain feels like it's melting? Between stress, and word, and my car going on the fritz, I just needed some eye candy to erase the mucky parts in my brain. I'm a really, really nice person, so I decided to share these hunks of man meat with you as well.

If you're really looking for an escape, press play on this song before you start perusing. You're welcome.


Happy Humping Browsing!

Dudes with accents. Infinitely sexier than dudes without. 

I mean... that undercut though.

Also, can we all just agree that Jon Hamm would have made a better Mr. Grey because he has the whole smoldering, dick thing down pat? I mean, I might have even considered seeing the movie if he were in it.  

There will be no judging. DO NOT JUDGE MY ATTRACTION TO MR. SCHINDLER!

 2 for 1 special. SUITS.

And if you're looking for some intellectual hotties, you should follow Hot Dudes Reading. My lady boner can barely handle it. Sexy, smart types delivered to your Instagram daily. 

 

7 comments

  1. yes to the hot dudes reading IG account!!!!! gimme summa dat meow

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Happy Fapping" or "Fap happy" would have worked as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes yes to hot dudes reading *swoon*... also 2 for 1 in suits is my best pic. I would marry Harvey... in a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm commenting twice because I also just realized you put "gooey" as your song choice. No truer words have ever described this feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. heart-eyed emoji + hands praising emoji + lip-licking emoji

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would bang every one of these delicious men.

    ReplyDelete