Friday, February 20, 2015

IDFC

It's Friday! And what does that mean other than "thank god now I can sleep and not put on pants for two days straight"? It means it's time for Friday Favorites!

(Side note: it's also Amanda's wedding day so let's all just throw her a great, big, unanimous congrats!)

Favorite Music
I have to thank Brooke for introducing me to Blackbear because this song has been on repeat for the last 24 hours.

 
 
Also, this just made my day.



And also, also it's Friday so I have been obsessed with something a little more upbeat today. Hi Alex Clare. I love you. Thanks. 



Favorite Links
This Buzzfeed post about Friends.
This Harry Potter post.
Reason #345 why I never want children.

Favorite TV Shows
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia has just been knocking it out of the park this season. I've never laughed harder at a show.

Eye Candy is my newest obsession. I mean obviously it's great, it's based on the R.L. Stine book, but it's just way grittier and real than I thought it would be. A younger, more micro version of Criminal Minds. And the men are SO sexy. I just want the cop in my house at all times kthnx.


I cannot stop raving about How To Get Away With Murder. I think I have a mini-stroke every episode.


What are your favorite things this week? I want to know!

7 comments

  1. My favorite is that you blogged multiple times!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to get on how to get away with murder!! i just can't find it on my app to watch :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for those links. and I love that Alex Clare song. happy friiiiiday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, those creepy kid stories! :-O I've hear How to Get Away with Murder is really good! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How to Get Away with Murder always has me on the edge of my seat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Alex Clare song is amazing. I love it so much. I always end up singing it out loud, and I can't sing. My favorites this week: 39 hours at work + double time and a half for my 8 hours on pres day means cha-ching! Plush The Black Keys, and seeing my beau tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to check some of those shows out! Shonda gets is right with scandal and How to get away with murder!

    ReplyDelete