Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Fall Out Favorites

If you know me then you know my obsession with Fall Out Boy. Since I was 13 this band has literally been a part of my soul. When I finally got to see them in concert in 2013 it felt like coming home. I know, how emo right? Their music and lyrics speak to me and put into words things I could never express before.

Today, I wanted to share a playlist of songs from their upcoming album "American Beauty/American Psycho". You better believe I pre-ordered this bad boy already.



"You were the song stuck in my head
Every song I’ve ever loved
Played again and again and again
And you can get what you want but it’s never enough
And I’ll spin for you like your favorite records used to." 
- Favorite Record

Linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites. 
 

2 comments

  1. Oh love Fall Out Boy! I will have to listen to this later (when I'm not at work)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not quite on your level, but they are great and some of their lyrics are just so, SO spot on. PS send me your favorite FOB songs on Spotify because THAT'S A THING I DO NOW woo.

    ReplyDelete