Thursday, January 15, 2015

2015


This year I promise myself I will look at everything as an experience, not a mistake. 

This year I promise myself to take a risk.

This year I promise myself to stop making excuses.

This year I promise myself to be kinder to myself. 

This year I promise myself to work harder.

This year I promise myself to explore.

This year I promise myself to take time to do the things that make my heart happy. 

This year I promise myself to love.

This year I promise myself to really live.

10 comments

  1. support. do all of these and life will be MUCH better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a lot of these same promises to myself this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Experience - not a mistake... I so love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great promises! It's going to be an awesome year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really live! Thats defo a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have an amazing year. Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great commitments to make, not just for this year, but for a lifetime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! I think we all need to spend more time making promises to ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! :) All amazing things to aspire for!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete