Monday, December 29, 2014

Year In Review - July to December

And because I failed again last week, you get another six months all squished together. YOU'RE WELCOME. Don't forget that it's the last week to link up and win some amazing prizes so make sure if you participated you link up below!

July

If I could I would relive this month forever. I went to Portland, Oregon and finally met my blog besties Brooke & Jessi. It was an amazing city and if I could I would live there. Jessi was so lovely letting me stay with her and Brooke & Brad made me feel so welcome in their home as well! I wrote about it here and here. Now Brooke is getting married so I have every intention of returning next summer to celebrate with her before the wedding!



August

It's hard for some people to understand this, but when Robin Williams passed it was really hard for me. Not necessarily because of him, even though he was such an important part of my childhood, but because it reminded me of my own struggle and it hit too close to home. It's really hard sometimes for people to understand what I go through, and when you can't talk about it to the people you're closest too, it hurts.



September

I started selling Arbonne and I kid you not, this company has changed my life. The philosophy, the products, the team, everything about it continually amazes me. This was also the month that I went on my very first work conference and I got to go to Ottawa. Our nation's capital is beautiful. Absolutely breathtaking. I also had the chance to finally meet Tracey! This girl is a gem I tell you.



October

I started my very first blogging challenge and I had so much fun with it! Everyone who knows me knows I'm obsessed with Halloween. It's my favorite holiday and I would give up Christmas to have Halloween twice. No joke. But October was also a month full of family, because of Thanksgiving. Honestly, I'm so incredibly lucky to be so close to my cousins. They're some of my best friends and I can';t imagine not being able to turn to them. This month really taught me to appreciate our relationships, especially now in our adult lives where we see each other less.



November

This was a big month for me because I took a leap and quit my job. I had an offer that I just could not pass up and it has been the best decision I've ever made. I love my new job and I can't imagine that I ever considered not taking it because I was too scared to leave my comfort zone. This month was also full of weddings. At the beginning I was able to celebrate with some good friends and I learned Fireball hates me. At the end of the month, I stood and watched one of my oldest and dearest friends say I do. I cried. A lot. It was one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever been to.



December

Volume three of |Relationship Week came back in December. It was so much fun and I especially loved the blogger Q&A at the end of the week. December was definitely a month full of family and friends. So much food I think I have gained 50 lbs. Not only was it Christmas dinners and parties, but my little Brooklyn turned 2! I cannot believe she's already getting so old. They weren't kidding when they said they grow up fast.



I hope you all had a great year and happy holidays! Here's to 2015 being even better than this year. I can't wait to read all of your reviews. 



2014 Review Extravaganza

4 comments

  1. Looks like those last few months were great! Cheers to a happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last half of the year seems to have gone great for you! Oh how I love weddings :D I sold Arbonne a couple years ago and had so much fun! My team was filled with wonderful and inspiring ladies -- I still love and use the products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great end to the year! Congratulations on starting a new job - that definitely takes courage to leave your comfort zone but it's so worth it! Stopping by from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (You can talk about it with me. I hear you.)
    Congratulations on all the great things you did, saw, and accomplished this year. I can't wait to see you be great and awe-inspiring in 2015 as well :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete