Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Welcome Back To Life Humpday Confessions

If you read Jessi or Kathy's blogs then the cat is already out of the bag; I am resurrecting the Humpday Confessions Linkup! I'm really excited about this because now I will have a legit reason to confess, even though I've still been doing it without the linkup. My soul will be cleansed on the weekly again. Hurray!



Side note, I googled where the phrase "cat's out of the bag" came from, because really, why do we say that? It's kind of weird when we think about it. Want to know what I found out? NOBODY ACTUALLY KNOWS! Stupid. Internet you have failed me. A few sites claim there are a few different origin stories, but there isn't one specific example of when it started. Lame. Day ruined.

Back to Humpday Confessions. I've decided to wait until after the holidays to bring this puppy back from the dead. We're all pretty busy and I don't want to start off forgetting to post the linkup, so the first official day will be January 7, 2015. (Also wtf how is it already 2015?)

I can't wait to see all your pretty faces in the new year! 
 
 

Until then, I leave you with one question: 
 
 Who should be the new, sexy face of Humpday? 
 
Leave your vote in the comments!

13 comments

  1. Whooooohooooo! I have been confessing on the weekly like a girl in denial, so this is exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone with an undercut will do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited you are reviving this.
    I vote for Chris Pratt...or Channing Tatum...or Bradley Cooper (always a winner to me)... Scott Foley!!!! (Scandal!!)....or Prince William or Harry - I'm a sucker for a Prince :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as he has a strong jaw I'm game. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, great question! Umm, how about...Dr. Avery from Grey's!!! I'd also go for Rebecca's comment of Channing Tatum. But you cannot beat Dr. Avery's eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog has seriously gone down hill. I used to read it daily- I loved the inspiration and personal stories that helped me see I am not alone in certain aspects of life..

    Now- all I see are link ups, promotions, Q&A with other bloggers... sad, really.

    If anyone knows of a good, REAL talk blogger, please reply to this comment.

    Thank you for your past entries Melissa, they really did make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally jumped the gun with this today, don't even curr. So glad you're taking up the torch and can't wait to link up with you on all the Wednesdays! Seconding the votes for Bradley, Channing, and Chris. But there are too many attractive faces out there for me to narrow down any other nominations. I leave this in your hands. I trust you to make the right decision.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so so glad this is making a comeback!!! YAY you Mellisa (also Im glad I found your blog)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DAWGY! You're a perfect person to carry the torch for this! I vote or Scott Foley or Bradley Cooper, too! Excellent choices ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its about damn time someone claimed that brilliant link up! I'm all for hott guy rotations on the buttons btw.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote rotating too...but then again I'm one of those that would probably forget to check if it has changed and use the old one :) Glad you are bringing it back!! From the nominations I vote Bradley Cooper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO excited for this! WOOOOO HOOOOO! I vote Zac Efron ...haha

    ReplyDelete