Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Holiday Confession Session

I miss Wednesday confession posts so I'm going to do one anyway. I would totally host the linkup if people wanted to get back into it because it's MY FAVORITE. 

Anyway, I wanted to bring you some confessions about the holiday season and a little bit about my life lately. 

I confess...

... with my new job I haven't quite figured out my blogging groove. I just can't seem to manage my time as well but I'm working on it because I love the feeling I get when I write.

...I have already watched Home Alone 2 four times. I foresee it being possibly four more.


...I also watch Love, Actually more times each Christmas than is healthy. 

...I'm already done my Christmas shopping and it feels so good.

...I bought Reggie a Christmas present. He's a dick so he won't appreciate it but I did it anyway because he's too cute. 



...I bought my very first Christmas tree and decorated it in Gryffindor colors and I love it so much. It's nice to know that it's all mine.

...my younger cousin wanted our family to give back this year, so on Sunday 12 of us volunteered at a local mission in the morning and it was the most rewarding experience.

...it also blows me away how kind my cousins are. They make me want to be a better person.

...my family had a Christmas dinner on Saturday and I will never be able to get the image of my grandmother playing butt darts out of my mind ever again.


...I've started watching Sherlock on Nertflix and I am obsessed. I actually cannot stop and it's amazing. I actually love Moriarty so much and the season two finale had me jumping off the couch. 

That's all I have for you today. Maybe come back next week for another round of confessions. I love doing them. Love them. A lot. 

Do you have anything you want to confess?

18 comments

  1. Gahhh! I watched Home Alone 2 twice last night! hahaha. We did a Gryffindor tree last year and loved it! Our college football spirit won out this year, though. :( haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get all the latest Telugu Movie Reviews. Read what the movie critics say and give your own rating. Find Here all complete information about Movie

    New Telugu Film Ratings

    Latest Telugu Film Ratings

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOST A LINK UP. I miss confessing on Wednesdays. We have been watching Home Alone 2 quite a bit too -- I love that movie! Convince John that I need a hedgehog in my life, please? SHERLOCK IS THE FREAKING BOMB DIGGITY. I'm a huge Benedict Cumberbatch fan ♥ You made me cops lock twice in one comment, kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. why does reggie have to me such a dick?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i need to get on sherlock...although British shows/movies aren't my jam, i heard so many amazing things about it.

    LOL i'm surprised how many people miss this linkup; perhaps i killed it too soon? in any case, do eeeeet! then i can join :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love Hump Day and we love Confessions - never die! Pretty jealous you're done with shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Home Alone 1 and 2 are two of my all time favorite movies... I watch them year round. Shit's da bomb, yo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got distracted at "butt darts" and couldnt read the rest of the post. just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad someone is picking this up :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I confess that if you wanted to start hosting Confessions I'd love you forever because I miss my favorite linkup.
    So much so that I'd sing to you, "I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes..." I, too, am a Love Actually addict.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Home Alone is my absolute effing jam. I've watching both of them an embarrassing amount of times except not embarrassing because one should never be embarrassed to admit to watching Home Alone 9 times already. & I feel the same way about my cousins! Ugh, they make me feel like such a dick in comparison haha. But how nice of you all to volunteer! What a nice way to serve and also spend time together.

    & I would absolutely participate in a confessional link up if you started one!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just heard that you may be starting up the confession link up, yay I will so link up if you do!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gryffindor! yay! I am nervous about porcupines because they shoot those little spines.... yikes!

    Home Alone 2 on the list of movies to watch over the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Would love to see you restart the confession link up! You have a hedgehog!?! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete