Thursday, November 6, 2014

#TBT

I decided for #TBT I would go through Facebook from when I was in high school and share some of the pictures I find. I also want to point out that at the time I thought I was fat. FAT. SERIOUSLY MELISSA?! I wish I could go back in time (and 35 lbs ago) and slap myself across the face and say YOU'RE SO STUPID ENJOY YOUR BODY NOW.

This was the first time I saw the ocean. Ever. In my life. I was so excited, but it turns out the Atlantic Ocean is cold. Super cold. 

This was the first time I'd ever seen a Newfie dog and was really excited and made this man stop so I could take a picture with his dog. Oh right, in Newfoundland. 

This is me and Neil and I only post this in the hopes that Lauren sees this (because he doesn't have Facebook) and shows him because we were literally just talking about how we used to party at the wedding on Saturday when he was giving me shit for laying on the couch semi-unconscious. Sorry that my tolerance isn't what it used to be.. GAWD!

Lastly, I just like sharing this picture of my friend Andrew whenever possible. This was in his modeling days. Work it. 



This concludes today's throwbacks. 


 photo signature_zps6cdb891e.png

2 comments

  1. Well aren't (and weren't) you just the freakin cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i have pics when i thought i was fat and i was really a twiggers.

    p.s. i love your tacos.

    ReplyDelete