Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Liebster Award

A little while back Beth nominated me for the Liebster award! Now, I've been nominated a few times so I figured I should probably get around to doing it. So here goes nothing, enjoy all the useless information about me you're just dying to know ;). 

Eleven Facts
  1. I put Ketchup on almost everything. Including pancakes. DON'T JUDGE ME!
  2. I have a new obsession with the Duggar family. I'm just trying to understand them...
  3. I keep up with the Kardashians far more than is healthy. Kourtney is my queen. 
  4. My nose piercing is currently infected as fuh. I had to take time to go to the doctor. All I wanted was some pretty face jewelry :(. 
  5. I've played soccer since I was 12. It's my favorite way to stay active! 
  6. I'm a super awkward person. And we're not talking Zooey Deschanel awkward. Like... "don't know how to behave in social situations, what the hell is wrong with you" awkward. Whoops. 
  7. I read about a book a week. I can never get enough. ALL THE BOOKS!
  8. I have a bit of a gypsy soul. I can never stay settled for very long and if I had it my way I'd live in a different city every single year. 
  9. My sense of humor is very similar to my father's. I find things like Airplane and Monty Python slap your knee hilarious. When Jay and I watched Clue, I was wheezy laughing (which is also how my father laughs so thanks dad), and he didn't find it funny at all. But he clearly doesn't know what's good because Nigel Thornberry in that movie was priceless. 
  10. I'm obsessed with films. I consider myself an amateur film critic. If I could, I would make my livelihood in movies. I'm not talking acting in a movie, I'm talking working on them and having my name in the credits. The amount of movies I watch is borderline ridiculous.  
  11. I use the term "borderline ridiculous" a borderline ridiculous amount. 

My Eleven Questions
  1. What inspires you in your blogging conquests?
    All of the other lady bloggers out there. When I get pretty comments from pretty bloggers it makes me want to come back day in and day out! The support of this whole community inspires me to explore every angle.
  2. What are your guilty pleasures?
    Candy Crush. Oh god is it ever. I play it every spare moment I have it's quite embarrassing.
  3. What is your favorite pumpkin pleasure?
    Pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin spice anything...
  4. Who is your favorite blogger?
    Well this is just unfair. I can't answer this! I have so many that I love. Nope, not doing this one.
  5. What is your favorite season of the year?
    Autumn. More than anything in the world I love Autumn. The smell, the beauty, the activities. ALL OF IT.
  6. Cats or dogs?
    Dogs. Cats are useless. USELESS. They have such an attitude and they make me sneeze.
  7. What inspired your blog design?
    I just wanted something simple and modern. Plus I love black, white and gray.
  8. Favorite Disney movie?
    Beauty & The Beast. Always and forever. I used to watch it every week. How ridiculous is that? I almost wore out the VHS tape. Belle just made me feel better about being such a book nerd.
  9. How to win your heart?
    Tacos. Burritos. Mexican food in general. And tell me I'm pretty. While presenting me with food. So ultimately food. Food is the way to my heart.
  10. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
    I really want to explore Northern Europe. I want to go to Sweden, Finland, Denmark and then fly over to Iceland. I want to so bad that it hurts.
  11. Coffee or tea?
    This is like Sophie's Choice. I refuse. REFUSE!

I NOMINATE ALL OF YOU! And if you do it let me know so I can come creep on your answers. Answer the same ones posed to me okay? OKAY. Thanks.

3 comments

  1. YAAAASSSSSSS Beauty & the Beast is my favorite too! Other than that we couldn't be more different on the movie front. I don't see anything :( all those other movies you mentioned? Never seen 'em. Don't shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can totally win my heart with Mexican food as well! And Beauty and the Beast was my favorite movie too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who in the fuuuuuuuuuck puts ketchup on their pancakes? You disgust me. You nasty Canadian ketchup loving fool!

    ReplyDelete