Thursday, November 27, 2014


It's been one of those weeks....

The one where everything snowballs, everything falls on you at once. The kind where you feel so completely and totally alone, even when you're surrounded by people. 

It's a weird feeling to know what it is that will make you better, and not being able to do it. To get your hands on it. To fix it. 

No amount of words or comfort or silence of any kind is able to stop my from slowly descending back into that dark hole. But I'm trying. I'm really trying to pull myself out of it. 

But I can't stop the tears, the fear, the worry, the anger, the sadness.

It's like I'm watching from above and I know what to do but I can't do it. 

One day at a time I suppose...


6 comments

  1. I deal with anxiety and depression every day so I know how you feel. I just got out of the hospital after being there for a week so you're not alone. I'm sorry you're struggling and I pray for peace for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really sorry you are feeling this way pretty lady! I am sending some bear hugs and smiles your way because you are absolutely fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete