Monday, November 24, 2014

Announcement & An Update

I haven't much been around these parts over the last week. As you can probably guess, starting my new job took high priority and I wasn't used to being so exhausted. By the time my bus got me home at the end of the day, I had little to no energy and mostly just laid on the couch or went and laid in my bed. I'm back though. I'm here to fill you in on what happened while I was gone. 

  • Jay's work Christmas party happened and we took 100 selfies and this was the best we could do. We kind of suck. But my selfie was pretty good so I'll share it too. 



  • I bought my first ever Christmas tree and I love it so much my heart hurts from happiness. I'll show you later this week when I put the finishing touches on it! I went for a red and gold theme because Gryffindor. Even though I identify as a Ravenclaw, blue and silver just isn't as Christmas-y to me. I wanted it to be warmer. So let's not be surprised if I get a Ravenclaw stocking to put underneath it.

  • My friends moved into their first house and we went to their housewarming and it just reminded me how much I love my friends. I just want to hug them all tightly and tell them how much ass they kick.

  • I started my new job (duh) and I love it so much. On my first day, Jay picked me up and took me to 295 York and we had the best meal of our entire lives. Winnipeg's best steak, 100% fact. 

  • My nose piercing got infected. Ugh this is not what I signed up for.

  • I am almost done my Christmas shopping. I wanted nothing to do with malls in December so hopefully I'll finish of the last few this week!

  • I got in a screaming match with someone in the parking lot at my bank. He couldn't drive, speak English, or generally understand how to behave like a human being. Then he stood behind my car for no reason and two other people yelled at him. I was tempted to just run him over. Ugh... some people.

Oh but you're probably here for the announcement right? I was dragging it out to be a jerk. So without further ado I give you...





December 1 to December 5 will be another installment of Relationship Week. If you're not familiar with it, click here to read the previous weeks. This time, expect some surprises from some of my fave bloggers! At the end of the week, we will all be answering questions; so for the next week, ask anything related to dating, relationships and the like. The ladies I have lined up are super pumped for the blogger Q&A so don't hold back. We look forward to your questions!

I'm also involved in a few other things coming up in December so keep an eye out for that. December is the month of giving after all. Ahem... Anyway, hope you all have a wonderful last week of November. 



6 comments

  1. Yay for relationship week! And except for the parking lot brawl, high fives all around for everything else. ALSO, I'm so glad I get the references you made in the Christmas tree item now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just got our Christmas tree too! I have always wanted a white one, but the colored one was 70$ cheaper. Who knew? Woo for relationship week!

    popcornsami.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is December Giving an innuendo for sexual favors or did I over-complicate this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe you look pretty :)

    That food looks amazing, and yay for Christmas trees!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you look GORGEOUS!
    Dude. Last night Pete kept calling Johnny Cakes a mudblood and it was pissing me the fuck off. Mostly because he wasn't using it correctly. What's wrong with me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. RELATIONSHIP WEEK. OH MY GOD IT'S LIKE SHARK WEEK EXCEPT BETTER.

    Ps. You look smokin'. He's a lucky fella.

    Xo

    ReplyDelete