Thursday, October 9, 2014

Winnipeg is Beautiful

There's something exceptionally beautiful about the prairies; something to be said about being able to see for miles on end. Nothing is as beautiful as Manitoba in autumn. It's peaceful and pretty and a little bit magical. From the geese darkening the sky while they head south, the leaves reflecting in the rivers that flow through the middle of the city or just looking down a street and seeing the canopy of trees changing colors... it's just so serene. This. THIS is why I love my city. 







Most of these pictures come from Tourism Winnipeg. I hope I linked back correctly!


Now show me your cities! I want to see what autumn looks like for you. 


Making Melissa

10 comments

  1. So beautiful! I want to see it in person one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winnipeg is definitely beautiful. That sunset last night? Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. So, got room on the couch for a visitor..?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately, NYC has little to no trees and it doesn't even look like fall except all the women in designer boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous! fall is one of the reasons why i love living where i am...the trees are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete