Wednesday, October 8, 2014

#PSL

Today will be short and sweet. Or maybe I should say tall and sweet since we're talking about Starbucks here. I'm a basic white girl who loves the PSL. More than I really should. (Pumpkin Spice Latte for all you non basic betches.) Even my girl Angela knows what's up....


Okay but side note here if you haven't watched her complete meltdown a) where have you been the last two days and b) you need to go watch it here.

I could talk about Jen from Appleton all day and how Angela feels about her but...BACK TO THE POINT OF THIS POST!

My favorite seasonal drink from Starbucks is the PSL. Look at it in all its glory. So sweet. Much yum. Very pumpkin.


Runner up would be the salted caramel mocha but it's not even a close race so no point in even really talking about it. 

I'm off to get my latte fix for the day. BYE!


What's your favorite seasonal drink?



Making Melissa

11 comments

  1. I DROVE ALL THE WAY FROM OSHKOSH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know the PSL follows me on twitter? Be jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She might be the whitest woman I've ever seen in my entire life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm PSL.

    I have never tried the salted caramel mocha, maybe I should

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe I'm loving your fall challenge. You're adorbz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ENTHRALLED in this video right now. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was called a total white girl last year for taking a selfie with my Starbucks #winning #ihope

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not a Starbucks gal. Or, coffee gal at all for that matter! But, it seems like EVERYONE I know is so excited about the pumpkin spice latte!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel so left out because I just really don't like pumpkin things!! I LOVEEE the salted caramel latte though so I will give you total Starbucks points for the runner up!

    ReplyDelete