Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fall Playlist



There is music that can go with anything. From different moods you're in, to situations you encounter, seasons, holidays, times of day. I love finding a new playlist on Spotify that just hits you at the right moment in the right way. There might be nothing better than curling up on a Sunday with a cup of tea, a blanket, a good book, and a perfect playlist in the background. I found this Autumn playlist and have had it on repeat for days. I hope you enjoy it.

Autumn Leaves


I also created a playlist about a week ago. Songs that were inspired by halloween and autumn leaves. You can listen to that too if you'd like!

Something Wicked This Way Comes



Making Melissa

2 comments

  1. I may just cozy up to this playlist and your fireplace gif today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep checking back and unfortunately the linkup doesn't work for this one! :/

    ReplyDelete