Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Decor & Candy

We're getting so much closer to Halloween and I'm hardly able to contain my excitement!!! Pumpkin carving tomorrow, more Hocus Pocus watching, and then handing out candy on Friday! What am I going to do when it's all over? Can I get away with celebrating all things dark and macabre for another month? No? Oh well. I tried. Let's get right to it, shall we?

Day 28: Show Off Your Decorations

I think I already showed you the black skull candle I purchased. It's seriously my favorite and I refuse to burn it because it's just too awesome. I'll upload my apartment decor tonight so check back! But right now, this is my desk. It's been like this since October 1st. I get lots of compliments on it minus my drawing on my chalkboard because I SUCK at drawing but please don't just me on that. Okay bye.




Day 29: Favourite Halloween Candy




I'm just gonna go on record right now and say I hate candy corn. HATE. I find it disgusting, and yes, that includes those little sugar pumpkin candies too. Phew. Okay now that I've got that off my chest...

Anything chocolate related. Chocolate covered pumpkin seeds. Mini chocolate bars. Those little balls of chocolate covered in pumpkin aluminum or whatever. THE BEST. Halloween themed anything really. The amount of Halloween Oreo's I've purchased this month is borderline ridiculous. All you need to do to make me purchase your product is slap a ghost on it and I'm sold. How horrible is that? I really need to work on my self control...

But my most favourite of all time is Rockets. Or I guess in the U.S. you call them Smarties I hear? I don't know. All I know is I could eat them all day every day. It's like crack to me. SO GOOD!


Still looking for pumpkin carving ideas folks, so bring em on!


Making Melissa

5 comments

  1. Yep, those are Smarties down here! And weird alert, I like candy corn (to a point; I can't handle too many in one sitting) but the straight-up pumpkins do nothing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smarties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha! Yum!

    I like candy corn. And the mallow pumpkins. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate candy corn, too! BUT I love the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE rockets! also, i just realized we haven't even carved our pumpkin yet and that i need to fix kayla's costume before tomorrow. #worstmotherever

    ReplyDelete