Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Costumes & Carving

Insert mandatory "I suck at my own blogging challenge" introduction to today's post. Let's just move on to the meat and potatoes shall we?

Day 25: Halloween Costume Ideas

I mostly like simple ideas. I'm lazy, we know this. So for the most part all you're gonna require is what you might already own or a mask. Except for the clown but come on, that would be such a legit costume!

Rob Ford

because that's not terrfying at all...


Angela from her B&B rant

Twisty the Clown



BoJack Horseman

add a pullover sweater and jeans and voila, you're done. 


Day 26: Most Embarrassing Halloween Moment

None. Because I rock Halloween. Seriously I've never been embarrassed even when I've looked ridiculous. And I have looked super ridiculous. As was evidenced here. It's mostly a problem for other people, as my family and friends can attest to. I have no shame, which means I tend to embarrass them pretty hard. Especially my sister because it's just so damn easy.

Day 27: Pumpkin Carving Post

I haven't carved pumpkins yet because I'm waiting until Thursday. So because of this I've decided to hold a contest of sorts. Send me your ideas before Thursday night and I will carve (or at least attempt to) the best one! Let's be serious here, I'm not at all great at this so expect something ugly. Just saying. My go-to pumpkin theme of the past 3 years has been to throw a hockey mask on a pumpkin, stick a knife in the top with some fake blood and call it Jason Voorhees. Seriously... I rest my case below.



Now bring it on. Let me see those carving ideas! Also, any Halloween costume ideas you want to share? I'd love to hear those too.

Making Melissa

2 comments

  1. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BE ANGELA. PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Angela would win you every costume contest in blogland ever. DO EEET.

    ReplyDelete