Friday, September 26, 2014

Something Wicked This Way Comes...


Can you feel it? Can you? The air is different. Life is different. I'm so excited. My favorite month is around the corner. It's almost October and that means I can officially start celebrating Halloween. If you were around these parts last year you probably remember how much I obsess. If you don't remember, maybe click here, here and here to be introduced.

This year, I'm going to be releasing an October Blogging Challenge! Look for that on Monday and feel free to join in all month long.



For now, I created a wicked playlist to get you ready for one seriously awesome month. Enjoy and have a happy weekend!

Something Wicked This Way Comes

9 comments

  1. Lifetime was already playing Hocus Pocus the other day, you better believe I watched it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for Halloween! It's gonna be a good one this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I am so ready for October! Hocus Pocus all day every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Seven Devils song. I first heard it on Revenge and have been obsessed ever since, I have it on a Spotify list of mine. I need to watch Hocus Pocus this weekend! YES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm just so happy to know the other bloggers who enjoy halloween/october as much as i do! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I NEED TO SEE THAT MOVIE, NOW!!! It's not Halloween without it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You wicked little devil, you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete