Thursday, September 11, 2014

Life Update

Even though I was up at 5 am this morning I am feeling very awake. I had to be up for work but I'm not even complaining because I had the opportunity to celebrate Ethiopian New Year for the first time. I was given coffee that I WATCHED THEM ROAST. It was the most delicious thing I've ever tasted. You can read about my experience this morning here.

In other news, I feel like I'm in such a good mood because it's autumn and I have waited all summer for this. It's no secret I hate the heat. So when the temperatures dropped below 20C I got quite excited. You can probably tell from my Pinterest that I am a lover of all things autumn, especially Halloween. AKA my favorite holiday of the year. YOU'RE WELCOME KAY.



Maybe yet another reason I'm so happy this morning is because I got to have a video chat date with Jessi last night! Cue the heart emoji 30 times in a row. I have missed that pretty little voice of hers. I get to see her face on Snapchat but rarely do I get to sit down and have an actual conversation! I was so pumped, I stayed up to talk to her even though my grandma body was screaming for bed at 9. Knowing I had to wake up at 5 sucked, but getting to chat with my lovely was worth it!

In Reggie news, the little jerk had a bit of, ahem, a digestive problem the last week or so and I had to give him an extra bath because of it and he was not cooperating. It's okay though cause he let me cuddle with him on the couch after so I guess it's not that bad. Except when he tried to burrow under my boob. That was uncomfortable.

Lastly, Jordan and I had a really uncomfortable yet hilarious experience the other day which I cannot share on this blog but trust me, it was horribly awful and yet funny all at once. Sorry to dangle that in front of you.

HAVE A GOOD DAY KIDS. I'm out. 

8 comments

  1. Dangle. The word DANGLE! Loved our date<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't dangle that shizz unless you're willing to share! NO FAIR :(

    but for reals, snapchatting and actually chatting with awesome peeps is so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so ready for cooler temps!!! Send some my way pretty pretty please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I effing hate summer. I'm so happy to watch it DIE. Bring on tights and scarfs and capuccinos and witches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to hear this story. now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore Fall, I love that it's cooler out and that I can get wrapped up in blankets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That coffee looks amazing! What a cool experience!

    ReplyDelete