Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Folk My Life

There's been some really heavy stuff going on around me lately and it's getting me down. I might talk about it later this week. I'm just not in a mental space right now to put my thoughts into coherent sentences.

 This is where my head is at right now. Some lovely Folk to make this Tuesday a little more tolerable. Or any day more tolerable for that matter. I'm all about the folk life lately. 



For all my Canadian homies, I have a couple "Early Access" Spotify codes. I'll give them to the first people to ask cause I don't know what else to do with them! And if you haven't realized by now, Spotify is the absolute shiznit so you definitely want to jump on this bandwagon. Okay bye.

6 comments

  1. well this is on my to-do list for today. so which spotify account are you using now? hahha, since you're legal now and can use it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Spotify! Glad they are making you legit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to send you a virtual hug :) (and hope it doesn't come off as creepy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I got excited about Spotify codes because I thought we were in a special music club. I'm a little disappointed, but I loves you and I hope everything is okay. Annnnd folk it!

    ReplyDelete