Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Arbonne Has Changed My Life



Until very recently, I had no skincare routine. I knew my skin was awful but I had no idea where to start. It would go from dry, to acne ridden, to red and blotchy, back to dry. I didn't know what products to use or what my problems even were. The only thing I knew was that my skin was sensitive.

Enter Arbonne. Thanks to my friend Santanna, I've been introduced to the wonderful world of Arbonne. I went a little ham on purchasing but because I hosted a party I ended up getting $150 worth of products for $30 so how could I pass that up?

From there, everything just kind of led up to a moment of clarity for me. I wanted in. I wanted to share this company and share these products that literally changed my life. Before Arbonne, I never cared or thought about what went on my body. After I hosted my party I began checking labels on everything. I've become such a skeptic on any product that is listed as "natural". I just want to take care of myself and my body.

The world of Arbonne is a wonderful one. Already the girls have shown me such a sense of community and I know I've made the right choice. I'm really looking forward to this adventure!


**If you would like to learn more about the products or make a purchase please do not hesitate to contact me here!**


4 comments

  1. i've never used any of their products but i'm allll for all natural products....since making the switch to the products that i use, my skin has never been so amazing....also, the fact that i eat clean has made a huge difference in my skin...esp shoving 1/2 and avocado into my piehole erryday -- that's made the biggest difference of all!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard such good things about this brand. I am trying to switch all my skincare over to natural stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been struggling with my skin a lot lately! Mainly it has been breaking out like crazy and I cant get it under control. Stupid skin! I suffer from sensitive skin as well. I have never tried this brand before....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard great things about them from one of my girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete