Tuesday, September 16, 2014

An Ode to the Man Bun

Once upon a time, the male population of Hollywood decided they wanted to start a new trend. The heaven's opened up and shined a beautiful light on them and gifted them with the man bun. Since then, they have been taking our lady bits hearts by storm. But really, can you please just look at how diverse and sexy these buns are?

Casual Orlando being casual. "Hey ladies, wanna touch my bun?"


Or dressed up Jared. Give this man another Oscar. Please. That half up half down look needs to be celebrated. 


Don't leave out Thor. Seriously, he has the long flowing locks of a GOD. And they look even better pulled back.


Jason Momoa knows it's all about that "just walked out of the ocean and tied my hair back" look.


Then Jake took it one step further and paired the bun with the world's sexiest bushman beard. "Hey ladies, my hair may look dirty but that's not the dirtiest thing about me ;)."


Even Jon Snow jumped on this train. "I'm on a boat! (with my sexy hair tied up in a sexy bun)."


Moral of the story: man buns are in and we should all admire them and fantasize about them so I don't feel so alone. K thanks. 

Be still my beating heart.

8 comments

  1. haha I enjoyed reading this post! I love the man bun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...my....

    There really is nothing else to say here.....just....yum

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thank the soccer dudes for the man-bun. even people at work are sporting them

    ReplyDelete
  4. DIBS ON KIT HARINGTON THOUGH. BYE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a huge man bun fan, but Jason Momoa.. yes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I LOVE THIS. A good man bun really gets me going.

    ReplyDelete