Friday, August 1, 2014

Where My HP Hoes At?

I was all kinds of ready to link up with Allie, Faith and Juliette for today's accent vlog link up but then my wifi decided it hated me and Anna and crapped out so I couldn't upload my video and I'm SO MAD.

So I found this in my drafts and decided since you can never have too much Harry Potter in your life you're gonna have to deal with this. OKAY BYE. 
  1. Harry or Ron? Weasley is our King! I love that lil ginger. I have loved him from the start and Rupert Grint needs to come over to Canada so I can woo and marry him.
  2. Dumbledore or Snape? 
    Dumbledore. I do love Snape because he was a seriously well written character, but I just can't not choose Dumbly. He is basically the grandfather we all wish we had.
  3. House Cup or Quidditch Cup? |Quidditch Cup. DURR. Just call me Ginny Weasley cause I would totally be a famous Quidditch player if I were actually a witch.
  4. Sirius Black or Remus Lupin?This is hard. But I actually think I would choose Remus. Sirius was a little too much for me. I was annoyed by him like 40% of the time. Remus just represents overcoming a struggle and he's so wise.
  5. Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade?
    How can you possibly make me choose? This is like Sophie's Choice.
  6. Deathly Hallows or Philosophers Stone?
    Deathly Hallows. I mean... eternal life would get a little boring no?
  7. James or Lily? 
    Lily effing Evans.
  8. Dragon, Lake, or Maze?
    I would take the maze. Dragons are just extra scary fire breathing birds. And while meeting merpeople would be kind of cool, I'm just not a fan of a freezing lake. The maze would be full of exciting adventures.
  9. Fight with Harry and die or fight with Voldemort and live?
    Would it make me a bad person to say I would maybe like to see what the evil side is like? I mean.... Harry. Definitely Harry.
  10. Dumbledore’s Army or Order of the Phoenix?
    Order of the Phoenix. I would want to be on the front lines. Plus it would give me a little time to cozy up to some of those more attractive order members.. ahem... (Fleur wouldn't stand a chance next to me right?)
  11. Defense against the dark arts or care for magical creatures? CARE OF MAGICAL CREATURES. I want to play with Hippogriffs.
  12. Hedwig or Buckbeak? This one is a little hard because I hate birds. As in I'm terrified of them so I feel like Hedwig is the lesser of two evils. A lion bird is just too much for me to handle.
  13. Privet Drive or Grimmauld Place?
    Seriously? Who made up these questions...? GRIMMAULD.
  14. O.W.L or N.E.W.T?
    O.W.L only cause that means I have more time at Hogwarts.
  15. Gringotts or Ollivanders?
    Ollivanders cause duh wands. I know the wand chooses the wizard but part of me feels like I would maybe have something pretty pliable with unicorn hair in it. Just sayin. 
  16. Dobby or Winky?
    Dobby. DOBBY. DOBBY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE !?
  17. Weasleys Wizard Wheezes or Zonkos Joke Shop?
    This shouldn't even be a question. Who wrote these? Are you stupid? WWW. ALWAYS.
  18. Seeker or Chaser?
    Chaser because I'm fierce and an aggressive motha effa.
  19. Quidditch Pitch or The Room of Requirement?
    Room of Requirement because it is literally ALL THE THINGS and holds ALL THE THINGS.
  20. Fred and George or Peeves?
    God I was so upset they left Peeves out of the movies. He was one of my favorite characters in the books. However, that being said, I am in hard love with the Weasley twins.
  21. Muggle born, Halfblood, or Pureblood?
    I am a muggleborn. Is that what the question is asking? I think it is.
  22. Torture curse or killing curse?
    Torture curse. I'm not even going to go into detail or people might think I'm a serial killer. But I would use it on Umbridge. Every 5 minutes. For the rest of her life.
  23. Cornelius Fudge or Rufus Scrimgeor?
    I don't know cause Fudge was sliiiightly easier to control. But Scrimgeour in the movie was played by a pretty badass actor so maybe I'll choose him. 
  24. Auror or Healer?
    Auror. I like to think I'm a badass and it's basically like one really badass cop amirite?

Since it's a long weekend I probably won't be around on Monday. I will be at the racetrack watching horses and enjoying my life at Derby Day with my family. Oh and also I got a tattoo last night so maybe I'll show you that next week. Hope you all have a good weekend!

P.S. Friday means songs and songs means The Mowgli's cause I just got tickets to see them when they're in town and I'm beyond excited about it. So enjoy this song. Bye meow. 


Say It, Just Say It by The Mowgli's on Grooveshark

7 comments

  1. so yeah, don't hate me, but i don't have answers for most of these....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This basically makes my little heart flutter! Oh to live in HP world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, just yes. I might have to borrow this idea if you don't mind :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should make this a linkup k byeeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waaahhh I get so sad every time I think about the fact that HP is not real life!

    ReplyDelete