Friday, August 8, 2014

Things Boys Don't Understand: Vol. I




Nails: 

We were binge-ing some Netflix crime documentaries when he absentmindedly started playing with my hands. And then decided he had to comment on them. Strike one buddy. 

Jay: Why does one nail have sparkles on it?
Me: Because I wanted it to...
Jay: Oh...But why?
Me: Because I like it and it's kind of in but whatever. I just like it. 
Jay: Hm. Okay. Well you didn't do a very good job of your nails did you? There's some on the skin around your nails. And you missed a spot on this nail. Were you aware?
Me: OMG what is this the Spanish inquisition? I didn't realize you were a nail expert!

I then proceeded to angrily declare that the next time my nails need to be painted he was doing it for me to prove just how easy it is... UGH. Boys.

I just like having one glittery nail. Get over it. And also, I wasn't even done yet. I obviously hadn't taken a q-tip dipped in acetone to my skin yet so like... YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW MY LIFE JAY. 

Strikes 2-10.

Anyway, boys don't understand a lot of things. Like dry shampoo. Look for that in Vol. II.

Have a good weekend. Here's some music!

10 comments

  1. they also don't understand the obsession with stationary BECAUSE STATIONARY IS SO FREAKING AMAZING.

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. they most certainly do not understand a lot of our things.
    it gets frustrating.
    just like I don't understand a lot of their obsessions haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. but when do we get to see pictures of you two?

    ReplyDelete
  4. da weekend plus kygo = so sexual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boys...they don't get ANYTHING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha this is hilarious! My boyfriend questioned my accent nail once, he won't do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They suck. Speaking of, they probably wouldnt understand that either..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never done the accent nail but am thinking I need to so that I can join in on the rant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. boys will never understand a lot of things that females do. Just like we won't ever understand the things they do.

    ReplyDelete