Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Say It, Just Say It

Winnipeg's music scene has been so on point lately. From the local talent to venues bringing in some of the best up and comers, there's never been a better time to be a music fan in my city.

Tonight, I get to see one of my current faves in one of my favorite venues. I also get to take Jay and introduce him to the glory that is The Mowgli's!


The best part about the Pyramid is that you get to be so close to the music; you can literally feel the music. I sound like a crazy person right now but I'm just so jittery with excitement. Or maybe it's the 4 cups of coffee I've had since 8:30 this morning. Either way. PUMPED.

I seriously have zero idea how I'm going to make it through today. All I want to do is get a drink in my hand and sing along at the top of my lungs. This is already the longest day of my life. To make my day more bearable, I'm just gonna listen to them on repeat. Join me won't you?


4 comments