Thursday, August 28, 2014

In Love With Love

Guys, sometimes I have fun. I know, shocker. Sometimes this grandma goes out on a week night even though it's like my one cardinal rule to not do that. Because I'm lame. But then The Mowgli's were passing through Winnipeg and my heart beat up my head and said "STOP BEING BORING AND GO SEE THEM" because my heart is owned by music. Anyway, if everyone could just kindly speak in soft, low voices this morning, that would be much appreciated.

This is why I hate breaking my rule but it was worth it. Oh my goodness was it worth it. Also, this cider was heaven. Which is probably why I drank too many of them. And also, does this make us hipsters?


Okay now here are the rest of the picture. If anyone needs me I'm going to be drinking a lot of caffeine and trying to get rid of this headache. UGH.







7 comments

  1. Sometimes you have to break one of your cardinal rules, especially if it means having fun :) Glad you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my so much goodness. the cider. the music. the PICTURE OF THE BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aleve and chocolate milk and you should feel better :) Sometimes you've gotta let your hair down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rules are meant for breaking. I love ciders! They are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. while a night out once in a while is great - it's always great to break free of the routine once in a while - but the morning after/recovery week is a bitch!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete