Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Favorites: E-cards Edition

It has been a long week people. A long mutha flippin week. I need some laughter. And about 20 glasses of wine but that's not the point. The point is I'm gonna share the funniest things I've found on Pinterest as of late. Because e-cards are the shiz. And some other funny pictures too. Okay here we go.











This is all I have for you today. If you would also like some music go follow me on Spotify cause I listen to some really good stuff. Like I have really good taste in music. And also go to Amanda's blog and link up your Friday favorites RIGHT NOW. Okay bye for now. I'm grouchy and need to go inhale more coffee. 

Hope you all have a stellar weekend (yes I just said stellar) (no I will not apologize). 





10 comments

  1. The nerve e-card is too funny!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan sounds like a winner right there!!!! Mainly because he is honest ;)

    I am LAUGHING at these funnies! I don't think I like 20 people, I miss red rover...and coffee...just yes! And the nerves!!! HA!

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I love all of these. Especially the last one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn blogger ate my comment! i always clotheslined the bitches i didn't liked during red rover!! hahaah

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can't we clothesline people anymore?! We need to bring that ish back! Give me all the coffee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are freaking hilarious. Pizza is so freaking delicious, have you tried pepperoni with alfredo sauce? AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I want pizza, not your opinion." Hahaha YES.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Id totally meet that guy for a drink bc he has an actual personality. Sombrero for the win.

    ReplyDelete