Friday, July 18, 2014

Portland Part Two

Yesterday I brought you part one of my adventures on the West Coast. Today is part two, which involves still more food, a hike that pretty much almost killed me, and a really pretty waterfall. 

But seriously back to the hike, I didn't make it to the top because I'm not used to incline's because Winnipeg is so flat and I overestimated my abilities. I almost threw up. It was not an attractive moment. Just click here if you want to see how flat Winnipeg is, since it's the prairies and all. 

One last big thank you to my ladies for showing me a wonderful time in Portland and I'll be back! Because I already "miss you" and wish you didn't "live" so "far" away. 

















12 comments

  1. I hate you. So jelly. Now come visit me so we can go to Disneyland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, those hike pictures! so lovely but your face/selfie made me laugh....as if you were like, what the fuck am i doing?! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. The waterfall picture is GORG. And all of the food looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your selfie is hilarious. Yes, I used to some hills and even I would probably barf on that hike. At least you tried, that in itself is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cheese plate!!! I need that right MEOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa, I "need your help" because I "miss you" already and want to "see your face". haha. WHY SO FAR?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous views!! I would probably puke too...

    and that little restaurant...OMG. So dang cute!!
    I am glad you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hiking photo = "priceless"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wahhh I wanna eat good food and hike!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry but I laughed so hard at the look on your face! I live in Washington and all we have are inclines. The town I live in has two uptowns (one on each hill) and downtown which is down the hill. I went to Minnesota a while back and I couldn't believe how flat it was and how you could see for miles, I felt so exposed and out in the open. It freaked me out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you didn't die on the hike! And even considering that you almost puked and whatnot, it still looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete