Thursday, July 17, 2014

Portland Owns My Heart

In case you live under a rock and haven't seen me annihilating everyone's twitter and bloglovin' feeds with the news, I was in Portland last weekend to visit two of my three (sorry KAIL) blog besties. Jessi & Brooke showed me a fabulous time and I wish I were still there. They are two of my favorite people in the whole world and Angie made my first day in town memorable as well. 

From food to wine to food, to food and did I mention wine?

Also, sorry if your room still smells like stripper Jess. 

Oh and shout out to Brad for being just as hilarious in person as he is on Snapchat.


















Willamette rhymes with dammit











So as you can see I definitely suffered from the meat sweats. And I drank lots of delicious wine. 
Come back tomorrow for Part Two! I just didn't want to overload you on pictures today. Tomorrow I have the hike that almost killed me and, of course, more food. 

One last thing. For me, this wasn't just my blog friends, these are now real life actual friends that I love with my whole heart. #cheesy. But really, I'm so lucky to be able to talk to these girls every single dang day and have them share their homes with me as well. Thank you girls for being such kick ass human beings and amazing friends <3. 

11 comments

  1. Love all the pictures, can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH looks like you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just wonderful!!! I love all of it and it looks like so much fun!! Such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh how beautiful! I need to be there like right now! haha!! <3333

    Lisa,xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the pictures!!! I love seeing bloggers turn into real life friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Come back soon! There's soooooo much more to see and we have beer, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pictures loooooks amazing - how come I've never seen parts of Portland that gorgeous?!
    (and that burger too.... ughhrjaknekanfieoabtgwkr)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for coming all the way to Portland. This weekend won't be the same without you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO MUCH FUCKING FOMO. PS: Am I not allowed in the BFF club because of the oxford comma thing..? Cuz, I mean, I would do an extra comma for you, baby. ;)

    ReplyDelete