Tuesday, July 8, 2014

If The Shoe Fits

I know I'm going to get a little backlash for this post. And I'm 100% prepared for it. But I need to say it. 

I write this blog based on MY feelings and MY emotions, and for the most part, it's generalizations. It's really annoying when someone just decides that something I've posted is about them when it's not. And then goes around being petty. This is not high school. If you don't like what you're reading, or the "bullshit" that comes out of my mouth, don't read it. However, I can guaran-effing-tee that my last few posts have not been about any one person. Half the shit I'm alluding to involves my career. How I want to get ahead, how I've managed to get ahead, and where I'm going. The decisions people around me have made that have held them back.. in their CAREERS.  

But as my roomie Anna so eloquently put it: "If the shoe fits, lace that bitch up and wear it." 

9 comments

  1. people are too arrogant and assume that posts are about them. um newsflash bitchface, you're not that important to warrant a post all to you ("you" = that person; not You, my wonderful melissa).

    WANT ME TO CUT A BITCH??

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I love you. And your roomie, Anna gets a 1,000 points for that. Lace that bitch up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't give a furrrrrk! preach it

    ReplyDelete
  4. People are fucking ridiculous. Chuck that shit in the "fuck it bucket."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what Anna said! I might just have to remember that phrase :D

    ReplyDelete