Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I Do Hereby Confess

Vodka and Soda
I confess...

... in 8 sleeps I will be jetting off to Portland to meet 2 hoebags, Jessi & Brooke. I'll be staying with Jessi and to say I'm excited is the understatement of the century. I GET TO MEET MY BLOG BESTIES FOR REALSIES. Now if only Kailyn, the final member of the hoebag hangout, could figure out a way to get her butt to Portland too.


... This is how Jay and I communicate. It's super awesome and healthy.  





... We're dating but not labelled but he's still not allowed to see anyone else. And I like it that way. But I feel like we're headed toward a DTR conversation and I'm not down for that. Not yet. I feel my independence slipping away...


... I'm a huge nerd and I don't give a crap if anyone judges me for it. Game of Thrones? My jam. Stephen King obsessed. HP Nerd. Comic Books movies. Get over it. Also, please donate to the Harry Potter Fund so Anna and I can get to Orlando and go to Hogwarts. Thanks. But seriously. Donations welcome. I digress. NERDY THINGS ARE AWESOME. 


... I am completely obsessed with this song right now. 

Geronimo by Sheppard on Grooveshark

16 comments

  1. Have fun visiting your bloggy besties!
    Ha me and my bf talk like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every extra penny I have goes in savings for Harry Potter World next Spring! Yay for getting to visit Portland and meet blog besties!! That's so awesome!! Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please take lots of pictures! I so wish I could meet you and Jessi!
    DTR convos are the most awkward convos ever. Even though you are not cool with your independence slipping away, any guy that texts you like that is pretty darn cool and I wouldn't want him to get away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey that is me! you're coming to see me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JEALOUS. that is all.

    thanks for linking up!
    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to go to Harry Potter World tooooooooo!!!!!!!

    How exciting that you get to meet Brooke and Jessi! I am totally jelly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wtf your life is so exciting and I know NOTHING

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGGGG YOU GET TO MEET JESSI???

    jealous, maje.

    also, can i get in on this HP orlando trip,
    im a small lady, just pack me in your suit case?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to meet you, too ... Jessi's mom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omgosh! have fun in portland! fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So jealous of your Portland trip. Bitches better snap the shit outta me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. An ex and I used to talk like that. To be fair, I talk like that with pretty much anyone close to me. I'm one of those "shows affection by insulting you" types of girls.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never heard this song before but it's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. <3<3<3 I am that hoebag!!!! Can't wait to have you in my home and cook breakfasty things for you !!! And hikes and Portland and all the things you want to do

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's freaking exciting you get to meet your blog besties for real! And am I missing something, I have no idea what a DTR conversation is? :(

    ReplyDelete