Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Confession: I Hate These Word Crimes

Humpday Confessions time and I'm here to confess a really nerdy one. Please don't hate, because it's one of my worst best qualities, but I'm a HUGE grammar Nazi. I'm that asshole on Facebook that will constantly point out the wrong use of apostrophes, commas and "who/whom". Who are we kidding, I'll do it in real life too. To your face so you know you're incapable of properly communicating.

BUT IT'S REALLY NOT THAT HARD PEOPLE. You are DOING WELL unless you are physically standing in a soup kitchen handing out meals to the homeless. Only then can you say you are DOING GOOD. Oh and also, then/than is not that hard either.

You know what, let me just have Al take it from here.He can explain it much better than I can.

13 comments

  1. I love your new theme! So cute. Also, Weird Al for the win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that you didn't make this a weekend recap makes me question your love for B & J. <3<3 Also can you explain the use of "i.e."?

    ReplyDelete
  3. who would ever use "quotes" anyway?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that video!! lol I try to use grammar to the best of my abilities, I think i'm alright, lol!

    Lisa,xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh oh and love the new look! ;) XO

    Lisa,xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. people dont like the fact that i never capitalize so i only have to say 1) suck it and 2) my use of grammar is awesome because i know the difference between their/they're; you're/your etc.

    thanks for linking up!
    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen girl! It really isn't that hard to learn these rules. In fact, they should have been learned a long time ago for a lot of us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just scrolling through my Facebook news feed gives me brain aneurisms. They're/there/their is not that hard people.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are days that I just can't handle Facebook because of the horrible grammar. Is it really that hard? Not to mention the weird typing and misspellings, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your new blog layout! Also, I hear you on the word crimes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I hate when people make mistakes with their grammar I have to fight the urge to correct them lol

    ReplyDelete