Friday, June 6, 2014

Cranky Pants

I'm one cranky bitch this morning. The red mist surprised me this morning and to say I'm pissed is an understatement. It's more than a week early and I had a waxing appointment on Monday that I was suffering to make it to. Like, almost every day for the last week I almost gave in to the itching but I was like "nope you get that shit waxed". So I finally made it to the point where I had accepted the hair and was just waiting for Monday. And then KABLAM. Mother nature was like nah bitch, nah. 

At least this makes sense as to why I was so fricken emotional all week. Andrea graduated University and I was live-streaming her convocation from my desk and CRYING when she accepted her degree. WHAT IS MY LIFE!?



It also explains why I've been dying for ice-cream all week and sleeping more than usual. 


Lastly, I feel like a bad blogger. Not because I didn't post, but because I didn't really read anyone else's. And the ones that I did read this week, I didn't comment on. The sense of guilt almost overwhelmed me this morning when I realized it was Friday and I hadn't done my regular blog creep all week. 

One more announcement. I will be setting my blog to private for the next few weeks. I think you all know what that means so please keep your fingers cross, cause this could be a big move!

Happy Friday my loves and enjoy your weekend :)


8 comments

  1. goddamn fucking uterus. i'm the same; the other month it surprised me by coming in early and ruining yet another underwear.

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melissa! Yikes that sucks! Happened to me too just the other day, I hating getting my panties ruined.. uughh!! Anywho, have a great weekend girl and talk soon! XO

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahah get your shit together, chewy

    ReplyDelete
  4. red mist...BAHAAHAHAHA
    hate that hoe.


    why are you making it private?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What does private mean? For a boy?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA that hoe (red mist) came to visit me this week and my boyfriend said I knew it youre never a raging bitch until your period comes and then I cried and screamed at him because HORMONES!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this waxing business really worth it? #brazilianvirgin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bitch you can't set your blog to private! You better put me on the approved list or I will hunt you down like a shark (y'know... 'cause of YOUR BLOODY VAGINA!).

    ReplyDelete