Tuesday, May 6, 2014

No Internet, No Fun

I don't have internet at my apartment yet. It's maybe the saddest thing ever. So until then, I'm really sorry about being absent from Blog Land. I'm crazy busy at work and can't post. As soon as internet is hooked up in our new place then I promise you will get all the posts. ALL THE POSTS. I just want to quickly fill you in on a few things. 

1) My new apartment is beautiful and I will now become a hermit because I never want to leave it. 

2) Date numero dos went splendid and I have a feeling this is going to become a trend. 

3) Follow me on Twitter & Instagram because I can still update those from my phone!

4) I will be carrying the Baton tomorrow over on The Blog Baton! Make sure you follow so you can see a day in my life. Also go check out Mason cause she's the cat's pajamas guys. Seriously, love that girl!





13 comments

  1. Ahh!! So exciting that you love your apartment. I cannot wait to hear/read more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your new apartment glad you love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Melissa!! Congratulations on the new place aaannd the second date! ;) GL with the internet situation too! Talk soon! :) XO

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know you've found a real home when you never want to leave it!!!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you like your new place. that's always good. i'm sure you can find things to do until you have the net. i can see how you'd go crazy without it though

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for date numero dos. BOO for no internet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BATON!? Yay, I'm gonna stalk you so hard. Also dating - help me be better?

    ReplyDelete
  8. No internet is the worst. When we first moved into our place and had no internet or cable I almost died. I literally almost died.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went month without internet a few years ago and I look back on my former self and think...how did you survive?!?!

    Yay for loving your new place so much you don't want to leave! If that isn't success, I don't know what is!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot wait to see pics of the new place. I loveeee new apartments/spaces.


    ohhhh i like when dates go well! Hope you share soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to see more of the apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am curious about this blog baton and can't wait to see pictures of your apartment!

    ReplyDelete