Friday, May 2, 2014

Life Update

I may or may not be currently having a panic attack. I was going to post part two of my Vegas vacation but my phone is not cooperating and now I don't even know if I have the pictures to share because my phone is a butt nugget and I just need to take deep breaths. I promise I'll post it next week if these pictures aren't deleted forever. And even if they are I will harass my sister and mother for their pictures. 

LE SIGH. 

Instead of a Vegas post I figured I may as well just give you a general life update because boy have I been a busy bee. I'm so exhausted. I don't even.. whatever. 

me too charmander, me too...

As soon as I got back from Vegas I had to kick it into overdrive. My girls had their first soccer game on Tuesday night and from there I had to go to Brownies. To say that Tuesday was the longest day of life is an understatement. 

I finished packing on Wednesday; we got the keys to the apartment Thursday. Procrastinator extraordinaire over here. Mega shout out to Kristen and Stacey for keeping me focused on Wednesday. I really needed it. 

Last night, Anna and I, with the help of my parents, loaded up her boxes and took them to the apartment. We unpacked our whole kitchen and then of course took celebratory shots. And then went out on the balcony and had a drink and a cigar to celebrate. It hasn't hit me yet that I actually live there. It's still so surreal. I can't wait to get the weekend over with so it will actually feel like home with all of our stuff in it. 




I also have a date on Sunday. Rawr ;). I don't know why I just did that. I take it back I'm sorry. But I really do have a date on Sunday and I am looking forward to it which I never thought I would say. I could just be looking forward to it because we're going to see the new Spiderman and Emma Stone is my woman crush and Andrew Garfield gives me a lady boner but that's neither here nor there. I may or may not also have another date lined up with a baseball player next week too. Look at me putting myself out there for once. Shocking. 



Lastly, our summer staff at work begin on Monday so I'm rushing to make sure I have everything ready to go for my new employee! Can you believe it, I'm actually someone's boss? Weird. I should probably get back to preparing for that...

If you want to follow along with my apartment adventures this weekend follow me on Instagram to get the inside scoop! I can guarantee it will be a hot mess because Anna and I are just that: hot messes.

Have a great weekend!

16 comments

  1. Spidey<3 saw it last night! Better than I thought it was gonna be!

    Yay for moving out and dates. Lots of dates you little slut bucket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your apartment looks awesome!!! So exciting! You should post a full tour of the place once you're settled and decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting!! The craziness is so worth it once your place truly feels like a home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your kitchen looks huge. Looks like my kind of kitchen. I love big spaced out kitchens. Hope you have a great weekend.

    http://nightowlventing02.blogspot.com/2014/05/friday-faves-friday-fives-plus-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That apartment looks fabulous! I'm a little jealous now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "butt nugget" - that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma stone...yes woman crush all the way!

    butt nugget... NEW FAVE WORD! just sayin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what I see so far of your apartment!!!! How fun! And look at you with some dates lined up! Hey, I am always down for free food....

    ReplyDelete
  9. dates and new apartments and shots and butt nuggets. this post is too much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your apartment! It looks so open and spacious. I can't wait to see what it looks like when you're all moved in and decorated :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your place looks so cute! I can't to hear about yo date!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your apartment looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. can't wait to see what you do with the space and have fun on the date!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for you putting yourself out there! And I'm now totally picturing you putting your sunglasses on like that gif and I'm cracking up at myself..

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahaha I've been trying to put myself out there more this year, too. So I can totally relate! It sucks. haha
    Gorgeous new apartment! Can I move in?? ;)

    ReplyDelete