Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Jenn's Bridal Shower

Last night, one of my oldest friends had her bridal shower. Her church organized it along with the bridesmaids and it was beautiful. Obviously my favorite part of any shower is the food and it did not disappoint. 

I still can't believe I'm at the age that a lot of my friends are settling down and having babies. I swear we were just 16 yesterday. I'm so over the moon happy for her and her groom to be, but I also feel my age for the first time in a long time.

 

One thing that really blew my mind, was that two years ago on the same day, our good friend Alex had her bridal shower. I went to Alex's shower with Jenn, and yesterday, I went to Jenn's shower with Alex. Also, da fuuuuuuq Alex, you've been married for two years!? Time really has flown by. 


Alex and I were excited! Also, my mom wouldnt look at the camera.

Andrea, the Maid of Honor, and the Bride to be, Jenn!


She got so many gifts it was ridiculous. Lovely little apron!

One last thing. I think it should be noted I actually put make up on and did something with my hair. That's how much I love Jenn. Congrats lady!


But seriously guys, let's slow down on the growing up okay? Okay. Thanks. 


12 comments

  1. girl i'm the same way.
    the fact that all of my friends are married & having babies weirds me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THOSE LIPS. You know I love them! Oh, and you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you must reallllllly love your friend if you put on lipstick for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You. Are. Hot. Also, we're old.. It's freaking me out a little.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Putting on make up and everything? Special friend right there!!!

    But really, why are people having kids on purpose? No thanks....I want to be the kid forever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the amount of kids bday parties im invited to is insane..im like wait when did we all have kids WTF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Melissa I agree!! Its like that ecard where it says im at that akward age wheer half my friends are having married and having babies and the other half is busy getting drunk! I prefer the later lol! And you look super pretty!! ;)

    Lisa,xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU ARE SO pretty, I wanna comment about your friend's shower but can't stop looking at your pretty eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what games did they play?! I have never been to one and I'm apparently in charge of games for one in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fucking hot ass bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  11. was the bridal shower in a mormon church? it looks like a mormon church. i should know.... im mormon and all our churches look similar! :) if im wrong, im totally embarassed.

    ReplyDelete