Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Favorites and a Big Thank You

First off, thank you everyone for all your kind words and support yesterday. It truly amazes me how I can feel so connected to so many people. I needed to get that out yesterday and I feel 1000x better having said it. So thank you again for putting up with me!

Second, I have nothing of value to say today because work has been seriously kicking my butt all week. I remember when I was bored and begging for work and now I have more than I know what to do with. These are the days when my passion for my job reignites. I'm so lucky for the opportunities I've been given. 

That said, I already scheduled some posts for next week including Vegas and the new Apartment so watch for those!

As for today, I'm going to share my Friday Favorites and linkup with Amanda!

Favorite Song


Favorite E-Card



Favorite Buzzfeed Post

This post about moving to a new place as told by Friends. Never have I related to something more!

Favorite Thought Catalog Article

This article about the struggles of huge knockers. Story of my life. Amirite Kailyn?


THATS ALL I HAVE. Anyway, have a great weekend everyone and I will be back in full force next week!

11 comments

  1. OMG I am addicted to that song too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want you, hoo, hooooooooo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that Friends post is way too perfect! I swear Friends can be related to ALL things in life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how long you've held out on Vegas !!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read your post from yesterday. I'm still organizing myself to read all the other Blogs.
    You are a very strong woman.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ecard is my life!!!!

    I hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Friends rules all. I was truly distraught when I realized I couldn't be friends with Chandler in real life.

    Glad you are doing better : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha that ecard. i need to have that as my signature.

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete