Tuesday, May 13, 2014

*cough cough* I'm Sick.

Remember when I said I would post every day this week? LOL WHAT A JOKE, RIGHT UNIVERSE?!? 




I'm sick. And I spent the whole day in bed yesterday. The only reason I even came to work today is because I have to miss all day Thursday for a soccer tournament with my girls and I cannot get behind. Look at me being all responsible. 

But don't come to my office or you'll see a mound of snot covered tissues and honey-lemon halls errywhere. Anyway, because I missed the Things I Learned linkup, I'm just going to post a picture of my weekend for you. And just know that I learned that my mom is the bomb.com and I'm really glad I got to cook her a delicious dinner. 


Oh right, this is her and Anna's mom eating our delicious dinner we prepared. Mama bonding!


10 comments

  1. Hey there you are! I'd be a pissed co-worker if you came in with your snot rags today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been sick for a whole week now! I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better! Germs aren't contagious online, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. get better! i am glad you and i do not share an office at least not to today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better Melissa!! xoxo

    Lisa,xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed you around here! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. get well soon! (and don't infect your coworkers!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry you are sick. feel better soon. i just dealt with the halls lemon every where and tissue. due to a severe sinus infection. and then thought it was coming back after i was done with my 2 weeks of meds but i kicked it i think.

    ReplyDelete