Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Confessions Are Now In Session


Wednesday already? This week is just flying by. I'm not complaining at all. But it's time for another round of confessions so are we ready? Here we go!

I confess...

...I have never watched The Bachelorette before. Monday night I sat down and got hooked. New roommate tradition. 

...I haven't washed my hair in 4 days and I probably won't until Friday. It won't even get greasy til tomorrow so really, non issue.

...I googled what "go ham sammich" meant the other day at work. My coworkers and I regretted that instantly. 

...I have 4 full sized chocolate bars in my desk at work in case of emergency. Yes, I have emergency chocolate bars. I also have a butt ton of Pez candy.No dispenser, just the candy. 

...I just watched Prince Charles and Camilla drive past my office. NO BIG DEAL GUYS. I even took a video. I'm so obsessed with the royal family it's not even funny. 

...I'm a really bad loser. I will flip the board in Monopoly if I'm losing. I don't know what it is, but I just need to win. All the time. Which led to me cheating in Mini Golf this weekend. I'm talking writing down the wrong numbers when he wasn't looking, whacking his ball out of the way of the hole; the whole shebang. 

...I downloaded Tinder the other night with the boy just so we could troll guys. He was more into it than I was. 

...Oh right, I guess I also confess I'm kind of seeing someone.
 
..I watched The Purge last night and I have some opinions. SPOILERS: Charlie is an effing idiot and should feel responsible for his father's death, the little prick. No one in this movie had any balls. No survival instinct except for Ethan Hawke and he dies because his family is stupid. Anyway, that's not my confession. My confession is that I would Purge. If it were a real thing, I would participate and purge and I swear I'm not a lunatic.


Don't forget to link up your confessions with Kathy so I can go read them!



21 comments

  1. OH MY GOD THE PURGE! There's a new one coming out this summer and the trailer is intense. That movie totally changed my way of thinking... like how realistic that could be.

    So glad I'm not the only one with emergency chocolate....

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know how our parents are always saying to be a graceful winner? yeah, i'm the opposite of that. i tend to trash talk and be all up in your grill if i win or am winning. when i play, i play to win and i expect you to do the same COME AT ME BRO

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh I want more deets on this new boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pez candy?! I haven't had that in years!!!

    I like to win, but I am not too much of a "sore loser." Sometimes I will make sure I win when I know someone can't handle loosing just so I can crack up at how they react. Makes for some good entertainment :)

    Sorta seeing someone? Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha I like your boy already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Melissa!! Omg I have never watched the Bachelor or bachelorette either! I simply couldn't care less! And I ALWAYS have an emergency candy bar on hand, trust me no one likes me when i'm hangry lol! Also, I am a really bad sore loser and once kicked everyone out of my house bc I was losing in mortal combat! I am super competitive.. so bad! Is it me or is that super WASP guy in the purge effing hot! Just saying lol! It was a pretty good movie, concept freaked me out though. They are coming out with PT 2 but it looks nothing like #1 and seems to have tons of gore which im not terribly looking forward to. Great post girl! :) XO

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I love that you and your guy puruse Tinder together. Is The Purge on Netflix??

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha your guy sounds fun!
    OMG the purge was crazy idk if Id participate but Id totally be kickin ass and taking names before I let them kill me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You saw the Royal family. Where the heck at? What were they wearing? LOL and netflix is the bomb. not sure what the purge is. I'm still trying to get back into Vampire Diaries. although I've sorta lost interest.

    and emergency chocolate. I could use that today. these cramps are ridiculous.

    http://nightowlventing02.blogspot.com/2014/05/hump-day-confessions_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooooooooooooooooo a boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're lucky you didn't put "Bachelorette" in the post title. I''m officially not reading any of those this season. Okay unless it's from you - but do it in podcast form.

    ReplyDelete
  12. - I'm so bummed I missed Prince Charles the other day when he was here in Halifax! I wanted him to personally confirm that Prince Harry is single. Kidding ... Ok only slightly
    - I have a really bad habit of getting saucy with people on Tinder after I'm a few glasses of wine in.
    - I really think you are my long lost Winnipeg sister, I currently have 2 chocolate bars (one being a king size) in my cabinet at work! haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish my hair could go that long without washing. It looks so dirty after two days. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like the sound of this boy already. that is totally something my boyfriend would enjoy but pretend to be super cool and disinterested in doing HAH. emergency chocolate for the win! i may or may not have eaten my stash last night. it was an emergency. aka a tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. first - i refuse to watch movies like the purge that shit scares me. 2 'the boy' c) never looking up what go ham sammie means again. ew

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, shit... now I need to Google that, too! I'm scurred...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I feel like everyone is talking about Tinder lately, not gonna lie though I don't feel like I'm missin out on anything, can you confirm this? lol Second I miss livin with my girls b/c we'd always watch the bachelor/ette together. No matter how ridiculous that show gets I just can't give it up haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please tell me you watched Friday Night Lights and therefore appreciate the main character of the Purge more?!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The more I read your blog the more I realize how alike we actually are. Lol. Great blog though, always entertaining. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. All of your talk about roommate traditions and such makes me wish I had one! :( I'm all by my lonesome. But most of the time I love it that way.

    ReplyDelete