Friday, April 4, 2014

My Week In Gifs

I'm unoriginal, and still waiting on Juno pictures, so I'm copying Jessi again. Here's my week in gifs.

Monday:

After a fun filled Juno weekend, I was exhausted. I don't even know how I kept my eyes open at the office. It was brutal. 


Tuesday:

I refrained from mentioning it all week but Anna and I got the call about our apartment and we go to put down a deposit and pick a unit next week. On Anna's birthday so it's basically fate. 



Wednesday:

I agreed to coach my old high school's girls soccer team. I don't know what I've gotten myself into. This should be interesting but also I get to be bossy and make them run up and down the hill like my old coaches used to make me do. 


Side note, my old high school soccer coach is actually on my co-ed soccer team now. Funny how things come full circle like that. (Hey Ian...)

Thursday:

Lynn & I recorded our second podcast but I'm not going to link it cause it is SO inappropriate so if you really want to listen to it you'll have to go find it. Because my poor mother doesn't need to hear me talking about dirty things. I'm a little embarrassed (re:not) of how TMI I got. 



Friday:

I have one plan and one plan only for this entire weekend (other than my soccer game and work).




What are your plans for the weekend? Are you doing anything exciting? 
Hope you all enjoy whatever it is you have planned! See you back here Monday morning!

14 comments

  1. headed to the cloud of the sound now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah that bunny gif was exactly like me on tuesday. i could barely make it home!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Netflix you are the love of my life and all the lives I plan to live. Whatchya gonna watch, hmm?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These GIFs are hilarious! Especially the last one-- a weekend full of binging on netflix is almost always a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still anxiously awaiting this JUNO post!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to hear this podcast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay... I need to hear the podcast. Don't tease me like that, woman! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for putting the deposit down on the apartment! You must be so excited to pick a unit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay to your new place!! :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah... I'm gonna need to hear that podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha this is brilliant! Definite yay to the new place! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete