Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Generic Post Title Goes Here

I'm still waiting on Juno pictures and that was all I had planned for today so now I don't have a legitimate post idea. Which means you all get a random ass post that you may or may not appreciate but I feel like you should read it before you judge. 

First, I was going through old photos with my sister yesterday and I came across this gem. My side eye is so on point! I've been sassy my whole life apparently. 



Next, I found this and I just.. no words. Mom, did you hate me? Why did you dress me like this?


Finally, I found this picture of me and my cousin. I can only assume we are screaming bloody murder cause one of us pooped in the tub. 


That's it for old pictures. Moving on. 

Childish Gambino raps "kiss my ass, human centipede" in one of his songs and I actually spit out my water laughing so hard. That was brilliant Donald Glover. I commend you for finding a way to include human centipede in your rap. 

This game is currently the bane of my existence... 

It just hit me that I will be 24 in two weeks, and for the first time maybe ever, I don't really care about my birthday that much. 

I leave for Vegas in one month and I'M SO EXCITED. My mom and pops are taking me and the sister friend. We're going for a whirlwind 5 days and it's the first time I've ever been excited for a family vacay. Is this what being an adult is? Enjoying time with your family? If that's the case, gimme all the family vacays!

My tax return is going to be HUGE this year which means not only can I furnish my whole apartment, but I can officially afford to head to the West Coast to see Jessi, Brooke & Kailyn! So which one of you bitches am I staying with?
New podcast coming at you this week and we have some exciting topics. Also, if there's something you'd like to hear us discuss let me know right meow. 


GOD I JUST LOVE MY LIFE SO MUCH LATELY!


16 comments

  1. oh parents dressing us up or not and taking photos as though we were models on display and then last night my husband and i were coo-ing and ooohing at our son so we could take photos of us, how the tables have turned! we have become THOSE parents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa! You ladies can stay with me because I have a house and then we can probably head to the coast to my parents' beach spot! Time to get really really weird! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh pick me! oh but i like jessi's idea of the beach too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so much I need to comment on.. 1, those pictures, I LOL'd so hard! You were so sassy and so fashion forward and I love it so much! 2, now I need to go listen to that song so I can laugh too, damnit. 3, I'm going to Vegas in July, so I'm already waiting for your post-Vegas blog post so I can prepare myself for my own family vaca in Vegas. 4, I hate you for getting to visit them and I'm totally jealous and turning bright green with envy. Jerk. 5, uh.. what podcast? I'm clearly out of the loop and I want to be IN the loop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahh the side-eye one is ON POINT! so awesome. vegas is amazing - you're going to have so much fun.

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the time sucking game to get me through my work day/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never been to Vegas, I'm jealous!! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eee your going to have so much fun in Vegas!!! Can't wait to hear all about it
    Xx amber

    Ambermagus.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha that side eye is bad ass! I'm not sure if I've ever seen a baby look so unimpressed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looove going through old photos! You haven't changed a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So I was leaving a comment and my computer died. Here's round two..

    I'm jealous of so many things in this post. Your side-eye is on point, and that sombrero is legit. I need one.
    A huge tax return?! WTF, I'm happy for your but I"m feeling the #RAGE bc mine was small.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vegas is where dreams come true! What hotel are you staying at? I stayed at Planet Hollywood when I went and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 24 - what a great year. Ugh, to be young again!

    Childish Gambino/Donald Glover/Whatever is so clever. That whole album is pretty bad ass.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Let's get weird! Let's get weird! Yes on all accounts Adam <3

    And yay for visits! I hope I can make it up to Portlandia again during that time

    ReplyDelete