Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Blechity Blah Blah Blawm

Happy Tuesday folks. After what was a pretty great birthday yesterday, today is already in the crapper. I mean, you can't really top an Olaf balloon bouquet, or a playoff soccer win in sudden death overtime, or Italian food for dinner. So I had low expectations for today already. I'm not sure if it's because I'm tired and cranky, or my allergies are getting to me, or I'm just in a downright, no good mood, but today is a bag of dicks. And not in the good way. 

Venture with me on a journey through my life today... obviously via GIF form.  All of these accurately describe me right now. 

I had to be up extra early today to go coach soccer and then I have Brownies tonight but I'll be the only adult there. When I woke up and realized this, first I was all...




And then I was all...



This is my current mood: wanting to punch everyone in their throats. 











Nope. Just nope to today. I'm gonna hop on the nope train and nope right out of here. 




Anyone that tries to talk to me will probably be met with some version of this. In my head. I don't have the will to even speak right now. 




So to them they will just see this...





For the rest of the day, I will be sitting here typing and basically being Cheryl Tunt. Except it's not really coworkers that I'm referring to as idiots, more just life. Life is an idiot. And I'm surrounded by it. And lots of idiot people all day every day. Again, not my coworkers. I just happen to be at work right now. 




All in all, I don't have the capacity to deal with people or their bullshit today. I'm about one eye-roll away from my eyes shooting out of the sockets or getting stuck crossed permanently. Who really knows which is more scientifically likely?





I know Dobby, I know...





9 comments

  1. I said Puck with a P. have you ever watched those shows! ? They are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Puck you, miss.

      One of the best shows ever created.

      Delete
  2. seriously.
    i hate that your day sucks so bad...but this was hilarious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. But you made me laugh today at all of your amazing gifs, does that make you feel any better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. although things may seem like they are bad and trust me i'm having a bad tuesday too. but things will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am having one of those days. Was on the phone with an airline company for almost 2 hours this morning for my boss! I had to pee so bad and was trying to deal with a super rude person, made me want to stab MYSELF in the jugular.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shake my head like Adam every day. Nope nope don't wanna nope. Go away Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahahahaahh @ GTFO gif!!!! That's one of the best I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This morning, my lotion exploded all over my bag and when I got to work I discovered I forgot my breakfast. I'm just starting to not hate people and it's about time to go home.

    Wednesday is on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete