Thursday, April 3, 2014

20 Lies I tell Myself Every Day

1. I can have this 5th cup of coffee before noon because I drink it black so it doesn't count.
2. I'm totally going to wake up early and work out tomorrow morning. 



3. I'm only going to buy lunch once this week and that one time is today.
4. I will schedule all my blog posts for the next week!
5. I'll start packing tomorrow.
6. I didn't eat anything else all day so this pizza is totally justified. 



7. Just one more Oreo.
8. Tonight I'm going to floss for sure.
9. I'm going to wear make up today. 



10. I won't press snooze 8 times tomorrow morning.
11. I won't log on to Facebook until I'm done all my data entry.
12. Okay, just 5 minutes on Facebook.
13. I swear I'll stop playing Candy Crush after this game.
14. Okay just one more round.
15. I'm not going to watch Netflix all night, I'm going to socialize.
16. Just one more episode and I'll get off the couch.



17. Just one glass of wine tonight.
18. I'll definitely meal prep tonight.
19. I'm going to make a budget.
20. I won't let him talk to me like that anymore.



14 comments

  1. Haha! Too perfect! I must admit, I'm with you on every single one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3, #4 and #8 - all day, everyday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the things all the time. I love this list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This list is too perfect! I ended up deleting Candy Crush because I was wasting so much time with it! But as long as Netflix is still in the picture, there's no hope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You drink your coffee black? HOW. That snooze button gets me in trouble every time too, so I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I drink french vanilla creamer with a dash of coffee....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe yes you and I have the same lies don't we?

    I loved this post, you nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If Frank's side eye doesn't stop you, I don't know what will.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dude! Man riding pizza! I want my face on that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl. On freaking point right now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never realized how many lies I tell myself every day. Holy shit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha! I lie to myself about things like this sooooo much.

    ReplyDelete