Friday, March 7, 2014

The Week That Wouldn't End...Is Over!

First off, I just want to thank all you ladies for your incredible support this week. I didn't write my post on Wednesday to gain pity or get attention I just needed to get it off my chest and your response was so heartfelt. you're the reason I keep coming back day in and out. I love you girls. And to my family and friends IRL who showed their support, muchos gracias. 

Now, let's end the week on a lighter note because I'm SO happy it is over. Weekend here I come. I'm going to ride Jessi's coattails and sum my week up in gifs. We all love gifs, it's a scientific fact. I'm a scientist. Don't question me. 

Monday:

I was so nervous, it was the launch of a contest I've been working on at work. I've spent a lot of time on it so watching it unroll made my anxiety spike. 


Tuesday: 

Brownies melted my heart that night because one of the girls made a cute little heart card thanking us for the sleepover. This is exactly why I volunteer my time with these cutie patooties. 


Wednesday:

The dreaded TV Interview for the contest we launched. Worst. Hated it. I went home and crawled into my bed and never wanted to leave. 


Thursday: 

Anna & I went apartment shopping and ended up buying a toaster, coffee maker, stoneware and other little kitchen things. We're officially real adults. So we celebrated by painting our nails, drinking tea and watching Criminal Minds of course. We're gonna make great roomies. 


Friday: 

Light at the end of the tunnel! After a week where my mood was the absolute shits, the weekend is here and I'm going to spend it with my friends and love on them. We're going to drink awesome shots, and listen to awesome songs, and just soak up each others awesomeness!



Here's to the weekend my friends! Hope you all have a good one and I will see you back here on Monday :).

Oh and of course, linking up with Whit, here's my Back That Azz Up track. 



Flowers in Your Hair by The Lumineers on Grooveshark



13 comments

  1. Oh my sweet Melissa :)

    You are simply fantastic and I love you. I think you've more than earned one hell of a weekend and by jove, you will get it! :)

    Also, your common day use of Mean Girls quotes makes me positive that this is one of the many reasons that we are friends. So sneaky :)

    Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad that your weekend will be much better this week. this week was so damn long and i'm glad that it's friday!

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Lumineers!! Great song choice! And I too, am happy that this week is over. Have a wonderful weekend with your friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WEEKEND BABY! YESS!

    Bomb ass song too. Was just telling a coworker the other day about how I really dig that song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you rocked the interview! way better than i would have been able to do!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot! You made it to the end of this god awful week. Now you can sit back, relax and enjoy those shots. Win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you had good one after all. You made it that's for sure. now sit back during the weekend and relax how you feel the need too.

    Would love for you to come join my hop @ http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/03/blog-hop-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally felt like the guy in the limo when 5:30 on Thursday hit. Glad you're going to love your new roomy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agh! I can't watch criminal minds, but maybe that's just because I'm alone! (oh shat, did I just post that on the internet?)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy that everything worked out, Melissa! Loves youuuu.

    Ps. We're totes Khloe Kardash.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My week was the SAME!! Seems like so many people had a terrible week last week!

    ReplyDelete