Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sorry Not Sorry


I have no filter. I'm honest and maybe a little brash. I over-share (poop anyone?). I'm forward. I go after what I want. I care about my own happiness at the moment more than any one else's. I like to talk more than a normal person. I'm anxious and imaginative. I'm affectionate and physical. I have walls and I'm defensive. If I like you you'll know. If I don't, you'll know that too. 

I hate games. I prefer honesty. If you play games I'm out; check the picture above.

I'm weird. I'm nerdy. I'm passionate. I'm impatient. I'm stubborn. I'm me

#sorrynotsorry 

15 comments

  1. i love this. i think everyone should be like this. i am. except the talking part, i don't talk all that much unless i need to and when i do, it's all cuss words.

    -kathy | Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore you! I think you like me? At least I hope. Bahhhh that gif. Saving for a rainy day <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen. Also, games are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  4. & this is why I like you. Love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like we are very similar! I only like talking to people I already know/trust; if you're new, I'm pretty quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's exactly how I am. and dont plan to be any other way girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm addicted to the internet, because the first thing that came to mind when you said, "I have no filters" was "Instagram pics!" #nofilter

    I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh I love this. Let's be friends. I'm totally down for poop talk. xo

    MacKensie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! I try to always be myself, but I do sometimes filter myself, according to who I'm with or where I am. (Not gonna make penis jokes with customers, y'know?)

    ReplyDelete